BioFinland Pitching Competition—rules and instructions
The aim of the competition is to encourage students to take a more positive stand towards biobusiness and entrepreneurship. Finnish Bioindustries invites all the students in Finnish universities and universities of applied sciences (bachelor, master, doctoral, graduate school students) to participate in the competition.
Deadline for the application
September 15, 2017
Announcement of the finalists
September 21-22, 2017
September 25, 2017,
- BioFinland Pitching Competition is for students in Finnish universities and universities of applied sciences
- Competition is organized by Finnish Bioindustries, the board of which chooses the finalists based on the applications and judges the winner
- The number of finalists is not fixed
- The language of the competition is English
- The competition is organized during the European Biotech Week
- The teams can consist of 1-5 students
- All teams will receive professional feedback
- The award of the competition is 1000 €, which the team can use freely
- Winner of the Competition gets a picture to the Nasdaq MarketSite in New York City's Times Square, the picture will be stored and delivered after the competition to the winners
- Fill in the application form for the competition before deadline
- Name your group and business idea
- List the team members
- The more practical and realistic your proposal is the higher the probability of success
- You can use your imagination!
- Try to describe the business idea as compactly as possible
- You can add attachments (PP-files, pictures, photos) to your application
Good luck with the competition!